The Finance Department is responsible for providing a variety of services to support the financial well-being of the City of Granite Falls through collaboration with City Council and City departments.
- Planning the City's operating and capital budgets
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Cash management
- Financial reporting
- Audit compliance and preparation
- Coordination with the EDA to provide financial assistance
- Overseeing the City's municipal electric financials
Any questions may be directed to Neal Carstensen, City Finance Director, at 320-564-3011 ext. 6 or email@example.com.